Monday, July 26, 2010

Takin' Care of Business

I have been ridiculously busy lately. I have had to deal with a bunch of stuff at work, go car shopping (have to get a new one in the next WEEK), find a ceiling fan for my very hot bedroom, do the family bonding thing, get stuff together to go back to school, and file a lawsuit. AH. BUSY!

But, I'm enjoying it. Last night I got the last of my things out of my old apartment (I had left stuff there for the girl who was subletting) so that will be resolved this week. I filed the lawsuit on Friday, now I just have to wait for the court date. Work is mostly under control.

Richard and I had a good weekend. He got all cheesy when we went shopping at home depot for stuff for my house, and that of course led to the "when we eventually have *our* house..." talk, which of course led to the "what are we going to do if Richard goes to medical school far away?" talk, which is of course a big issue. And honestly, in the long run, I'd follow him. For the first time in my life, I'm in love with someone who makes me happier than anyone else ever has. I'm not going to let that go because of medical school. I'll adapt, I'll make it work, and I'll be there.

I wrote a letter to Netflix today talking about their issues with closed captioning. I posted a copy of it on my other blog, Life Without Noise, which is all about my hearing loss. Check that out here: http://lifewithoutnoise.blogspot.com/

Back to work now, break over :) Adios!

No comments: