Wednesday, May 12, 2010

explicit

Warning - the following post contains explicit language and harsh truths.

Let me tell you something.
It felt so good to tell her the truth.

That girl needed to hear the truth about you ages ago, and you promised and promised that you would tell it to her. Yeah well, you didn't. So someone else did.

You lied to her just like you've lied to everybody else. Hell, even I fell for the act for a while.

You're a selfish bastard, and you play everyone around you for a fool.

(amusing side thought - my father gave me this pearl of wisdom today:
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, SCREW YOU!")

You love your movies and you felt like you were a fucking Casanova. Look back on our history, honey. I had you when I wanted you and you weren't around when I didn't need you. I was fine with the way we played the game, but all you did to that awesome girl was fuck with her head.

No more, you bastard. You're done. You'll probably run off and find some innocent, naive girl to believe your lies, but at least I've saved this girl any further heartache. I just wish I had talked to her years ago. She should have known about you from the start.

You got lonely, you missed being loved. So rather than sacrifice your selfish habits and actually fucking take care of the girl, you decided to pull another movie maneuver, swoop in and tell her you're a "changed man," and make sure she stays with you till you come home. Guess what? We've all heard your shit before. "I didn't know what I was doing before, but then my world crashed down (how many times is your world gonna crash, huh?) and I got a new perspective and it's all clear now - you're the one for me." BLAH BLAH FRICKIN BLAH.

And you know what? She had no problem believing it when I told her. She knew deep in her heart what you were doing, but she cared about you so much that she turned a blind eye to it until she heard it from someone else. You struck a goldmine with that girl, and yet you still whored yourself around and left her wondering. Idiot.

She's better off without you.
I'm done with you. I feel so much better now.



QOTD: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, SCREW YOU!
- Daddy

No comments: